Tried this recipe tonight. My husband I thought it was very tasty. Found this recipe via Pintrest. Recipe link: Parmesan Crusted Dijon Pork Chops . This is not my original recipe nor do I take any credit in its creation. I found it to be delicious and wanted to share.
One note, I did not marinate the pork chops overnight as the recipe states. I failed to read through the recipe before deciding it was for dinner. They were marinated for a couple of hours. Not a strong mustard flavor like I was expecting. I’m not a big mustard fan so the tang is nice without being over powering.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
6 thin boneless pork chops 1/3 C Dijon Mustard
3 tbsp Olive Oil 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
3/4 tsp Thyme 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
1 -1 1/2 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Combine mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, thyme, onion powder, oregano, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and basil in a small bowl to use as a marinade. Add pork chops to a zipper bag and pour marinade over the chops and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Spread Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish or pie pan and coat each pork chop on all sides.
- Add a flat roasting pan to a shallow baking dish or cookie sheet and place chops on rack. Or you can use a roasting pan with flat rack.
- Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (or until pork reaches recommended internal temperature)
- Optional: Raise oven rack to top and broil on high until crispy.
Please feel free to leave a comment to let me know what you think.